Doncaster Airport Arrivals
View instant and accurate Doncaster Airport arrivals information. Click Go to view all flights in the next 2 hours, or narrow your search by entering either your flight number or destination in the boxes provided below.
Find local Transport
Take a look at what local transport options are available to you around the airport
Book cheap Flights
Discover which destinations await you on your next flight from Doncaster Sheffield.
Doncaster Sheffield Arrivals Information
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport has one main terminal which handles all its airlines and destinations.
- There is an information desk on the ground floor of the terminal building, who will be able to assist you with any queries on your arrival.
- There is an hourly shuttle bus between the airport and Doncaster railway station, from which there are regular trains to both London and Edinburgh.
- There are also regular bus services, which operate to Doncaster city centre.
- Taxi ranks are situated directly in front of the terminal building.
What are some of the changes to arrivals due to Brexit?
As Brexit has officially taken place now and the UK is no longer part of the EU, you will notice some changes when you arrive at the airport. Some of these changes include:
- Removal of the EU lane, which will now be replaced with “goods to declare” or “nothing to declare”
- If you’re an EU citizen, you will still be asked to have your ID checked like before and might also be asked about the purpose of your journey.
- If you’re an EU citizen not living in the UK, you could now be required to have a “permitted paid engagement” visa if you’re coming to the UK for work reasons
Please note that, though these are some of the changes, we recommend that you always check the rules before booking as they could be ever-changing.
Doncaster Sheffield Airport Airlines Information